Railway Spring scragging Macines
Karisohn Spring Scragging Machines are Custom Built for a Process of Repeated Compression and Decompression of Springs to Set Distances W.R.T Load. This is a Process Springs Need to Undergo in Manufacturing to bring them to Standard Set Length and Checking for Cracks.
- Data Accusation Using Electronic Gauging to Inspect if Component is within Allowable Parameters of Load vs Deflection.
- Inbuilt Part Programme for up to 100 Components.
- In Position Run Out Checking Facility
- Scragging and testing of Railways, Automobile & Industrial Springs.
- Capacity 50 Tonnes
- Ram Speeds: Scragging: 0 to 70mm/sec Deflection: 0 t0 40mm/sec
- Height of Working Table Above Floor Level: 800mm
- No.of Storkes During Scragging: 20 Strokes/min at 110mm Stroke Length.
- Outer Diameter of Spring: 77mm to 355mm
- Free Height of Spring: 280 to 435mm
- Number of Coils: 5 t0 15